Asa Idoni is the owner and creator of the music project Source Vibrations, found at Sourcevibrations.com. as well as Youtube and Spotify. He is a hypnotherapist, sound healer, composer, artist and mystic who’s music and sound healing sessions have benefited people all around the world.
Source Vibrations’ listeners enjoy Asa’s unique approach to methods of composing brainwave entrainment technology and intentionally tuned vibro-acoustic music. Asa employs geometric, mathematical and archetypal elements to inspire his creative process and to encode healing intentions into his compositions. With his work he creates nourishing musical experiences that assist his listener in accessing states of consciousness where deep healing and change more readily occur.
In this interview we discuss:
- How different frequencies affect our well-being
- How the ritual of intentions in music can recalibrate our systems to be more in tune with nature
- How the 432 Hz tuning can repattern our brains and heartbeat to be more embodied
We also discuss:
- How cosmology provides meaning that can uplift the soul
- Buckminster Fuller’s biomimicry
- How we can tune ourselves into a work of art through sincerity and receptivity
If you like this podcast, please leave a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts!
Let’s go to the show!
“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Campbell