Welcome to another episode of the Art of Humanity, where we explore creativity + consciousness to allow you and your business to evolve. In Episode 15, Jessica Ann talks with Bryan Kramer.
Bryan Kramer is one of the world’s foremost leaders in the art and science of sharing, and has been credited with instigating the #H2H business movement in marketing and social. With over 300K social fans and followers, and an intimate understanding of the intricacies and interworking of both social technologies and social behaviors, Bryan is both a practitioner and authority on the subject. Bryan is also a renowned global speaker, consultant and trainer.
In this episode, Jessica Ann and Brian discuss:
- How Brian reinvented himself after 10 years of running a “successful” Silicon Valley marketing firm to get where he is today
- How social technologies are sparking the shift in human evolution
- Why emotional intelligence is increasingly valuable as our society progresses with robotic technology
- How we can better learn to blend digital technologies into our physical world – and the challenges that happen when we incorporate digital into the human experience
- How SMB’s can produce these experiences around their content
- The books that Bryan is reading
You can buy Bryan’s new book on Amazon here:
Shareology: How Sharing is Powering the Human Economy (affiliate link)
Find Bryan on Twitter at @bryankramer or on his website.
Honorable mentions in this podcast:
- Brian Solis on the Conversation Prism
- Ted Rubin who wrote the book “Looking People in the Eye Digitally”
- Mark Yolton, VP of Digital for Cisco, and Jeremiah Owyang who runs CrowdCompanies. They are bringing more meaning the bridge between the digital and physical world.
- Uber and AirBnB
Like what you hear? Leave a review in the iTunes store!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Ann: https://www.jessicaannmedia.com/