The Art of Humanity is a weekly 30-minute podcast that explores creativity and consciousness with artists, leaders, authors, and entrepreneurs.
Welcome to Episode 5 of the Art of Humanity. I’m so excited to bring you this next guest…
Concert cellist Gjilberta Lucaj
In this interview, Gjilberta and I discuss:
- The private “aha!” moments that happen during practice
- The best advice she can give to other artists who are pursuing a professional career in music
- How being an only child motivates success
- Her path with “making it” in NYC, the melting pot of art
- The “secret language” of music and live performances
If you’re enjoying this podcast, please leave a review on the iTunes store.