In Episode 6 of The Art of Humanity, I talk with futurist Miss Metaverse.
Miss Metaverse is a Futurista with a whole lotta moxie (she has “Futurista” trademarked – she means business). Fans and colleagues describe her as a joyful, disruptive intellect and the queen of innovation. But above all, she is a female futurist, the world’s first Futurista, a techno-optimist, video producer, and host.
In this interview, Miss Metaverse and I get super nerdy as we discuss:
- How her blog (and Pinterest!) helped create her future
- How spirituality will converge with artificial intelligence
- How wearable tech can help us meditate by reading our brainwaves
- Sex, love, and…robots (yep, robots)
- Why scientists will soon prove that we live in a holographic Universe
If you’re enjoying this podcast, pleaseleave a review on the iTunes store.