Andréa Ranae is deeply committed to doing her part to cultivate a world that works for everyone. Her work sits at the intersections of personal growth, social justice and conscious business. She has a unique lens on leadership by fusing coaching, activism and awareness, and is the creator of Coaching as Activism. She supports people doing transformative work to deepen their impact by taking a critical look at how their work and lives are connected to social change. As the co-founder of Whole / Self Liberation, she offers and uplifts practical tools, resources and wisdom for those who want to make change happen in their lives and communities.
Andréa works with entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations that want to be more inclusive and impactful in their work through their approach to leadership, their brand and their company culture.
In this episode Andrea and I discuss some pretty heavy topics:
- Why “peeling back our layers” honors our humanity
- The difference between “othering” and marginalization
- Steps to create a more just world
We also discuss:
- The importance of feeling our emotions so that we can transmute them into higher service
- How we can act from a place of integrity and purity without it being performative
- Why the Self-Help Industry is Not Changing the World
I’m so excited to bring you this episode.
If you like this podcast, I’d love to hear from you!
Please leave a 5-star review in the Apple store.
Let’s go to the show!
“Start getting to know the experiences that you’re not having on a daily basis and see how that informs you” – click to tweet!
“A lot of times there’s dehumanization involved or contempt, which has cultural implications.” – click to tweet!
Why the Self-Help Industry is Not Changing the World