Today I’m so excited to talk with someone that aligns with my mission of Expanding Consciousness and Accessing our Higher Purpose, Tim Freke.
Tim Freke is an internationally respected authority on world spirituality and the bestselling author of more than 20 books, including the Jesus Mysteries, Soul Story and Lucid Living. He is pioneering a new philosophy of awakening that has touched the lives of hundreds of thousands of people worldwide. He presents life-changing events internationally and online. He has a new “controversial” TEDx talk out.
In this conversation, we dive into a number of topics such as:
- how Emergent spirituality can replace the need to “numb out” with money, alcohol, food and consumerism
- how emotions create your reality
- how the internet is an extension of our nervous system
We also discuss:
- how to receive the level of compassion that’s never been experienced before on Earth
- how Unity Consciousness changes everything
- why he wrote an entire book, Soul Story, in all lowercase (with no full stops or capital letters) and much more!
If you’re a ‘passionately curious’ seeker who wants to look deeper, live fully, and make a real difference, this episode is for you.
I’m beyond thrilled to bring you this episode.
Let’s go to the show!
“These awakened states are really important. spirituality has a massive role to play in the next evolutionary role in humanity and to be blunt, I don’t believe spirituality is up to the job right now” says @timfreke on @beingishuman’s podcast” – click to tweet!
Tim’s controversial TED talk: Are we clever monkeys or immortal souls?
Brian Swimme’s “Journey of the Universe”