Heather is the author of The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility and the creator of the Four Fertility Factors Training program. A board-certified Ayurvedic practitioner, she bridges the worlds of conventional and alternative medicine to help women and men heal their physical and emotional lives. Heather is on the board of directors for the National Ayurvedic Medical Association and has consulted with doctors, governments, and insurance companies.
In this episode we talk about:
- How she went from the corporate world to what she does today
- Ayurveda – what is it, exactly?
- The three doshas: Vatta, Pitta and Kapha – and their physiology and psychology symptoms
We also discuss:
- The difference between the primal and intellectual mind
- The importance of aligning with nature and thinking contextually
- The main causes of disease and why we need to get to the root causes
- Sex fasting and why our mission is to discover what kind of plant we are
Let’s go to the show!
Ra Optics (enter code ART at checkout for 10%off!)
The Ayurvedic Guide to Fertility
Pete Holmes on Comedy, Sex, God: Episode 58
Alexandra Cousins on Embodying Divinity: Episode 55
CONNECT WITH JESSICA
- Take a screenshot of this episode, post it on your Instagram stories, and tag @beingishuman
- Clubhouse: @beingishuman